Call us today for a quote (267) 329-9130
Licensed: AL, AR, AZ, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, ME, MI, MO, MS, NC, NE, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WV
HEALTH INSURANCE SPECIALISTS
How To Avoid Unexpected Medical Expenses
KNOW YOUR COVERAGE.
* What is the deductible and co-insurance?
* Learn about any exclusions or limitations
* What network does your insurance use?
* Is there coverage out of network?
* Do you need pre-authorization?
USE IN-NETWORK CARE PROVIDERS.
* Do NOT ask "do you take [XYZ Insurance]"
* DO ask "are you in [ABC Network]"
PLAN AHEAD FOR A PROCEDURE.
* All care providers and facilities in-network.
* Get cost estimates.
* Include pre and post treatment.
* List all medical procedure codes.
* Ask providers how to lower costs.
* Ask your insurance company for help!
BUY SUPPLEMENTAL COVERAGE.
* Do this before you have an illness or injury
* Low cost accident, critical illness, hospital and surgical plans can pay your deductibles and co-insurance.
* Enroll with a Medical Bill Negotiator
We recommend add-on coverage designed to protect you from
out-of-pocket costs for medial care not paid by health insurance.
Check your providers' estimates against average costs in your area.
Download a guide to avoiding surprise medical bills.
Download a consumer guide to healthcare prices.